Are you ready for Bike Month in Buffalo??
This is a revolution! As cycling increases all over our city and region, our local businesses, small and large, are also joining in on the fun. Over 40 participating organizations and 31 events. Everyone will be riding everywhere. To everything! Join us!
This is our one-stop shop for all the fun bike events happening in the Buffalo area, all month long. Rides! Breakfasts! Happy Hours! Discounts at local businesses! Prizes and a whole lot more! Whether you plan to attend one of these events or not, make this May the month you change your habits and incorporate riding more often. We live in a city that’s perfect for it!
Bike Month is brought to you by our members and the sponsors you see below. Check them out:
Bike Month promotions, discounts, and giveaways!
Click the ribbon below for all details on all promotions.
- GO Buffalo Niagara’s Give Transit A Try – $40 off an unlimited 30-day NFTA Metro pass
- GO Buffalo Niagara’s Shop716 Gift Card Giveaway – Use #BikeMonthBFLO on your Instagram and Twitter posts about your ride to be entered to win a Shop716 Gift Card
- Freelancers! On Tuesday, May 17, Serendipity Labs welcomes you to work for free in their 29th floor co-working space at Seneca One, if you ride in that day.
- Fatty Beer Co. (Genesee St and Main St) is offering $1 off drafts during Bike to Work week (May 16-21) to those who cycle to their shop. Ride in and ask for it, using “GObike” at checkout–you’ll also be entered to win a raffle at the end of the week.
- 15% discount at Mister Sizzle’s for anyone who bikes to their restaurant, using “GObike” at checkout.
- Party at Community Beer Works on Friday May 20with $1 off drafts, merch discounts and BOGO cards when you ride in.
- Discounts on your SKYRIDE 2022 (August 14) tickets when you purchase them at a GObike event (see below wherever our logo is on a ribbon). Just talk to your staff and we’ll give you the promo code.
Here’s the full calendar of a wild month of May across the city! Click any ribbon for details on the event.
First time riding to work? AWESOME. Welcome! Click here for a guide on riding in from anywhere.