Join us to provide input on building a bicycle-friendly Niagara Falls and learn how bicycle- friendly communities benefit from improved economy, health, environment and quality of life.
We need your help to build the Niagara Falls Bicycle Master Plan.
The Plan will:
- Provide an inventory of existing and planned bicycle infrastructure;
- Support the goal of the Complete Streets policy to “create a comprehensive, integrated, connected transportation network for the City of Niagara Falls that balances access, mobility, health and safety needs for all residents";
- Eliminate gaps in the bikeway network to make bicycling a safe, accessible and affordable transportation option of choice;
- Guide the newly established inter-departmental complete streets advisory board to annually re-evaluate capital improvement and maintenance projects to encourage implementation of bicycle improvements identified through citizen engagement; and
- Guide future complete street projects and establish baseline metrics to annually evaluate and measure progress through the identified metrics.
We hope to see you at the meeting!